Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swagging for the Bucks!!!!

Since I have been blogging and twittering I have found out about Swag Bucks It is a easy way to earn points toward rewards. You have a wide arrange of rewards and gift cards to choose from. The prizes range from clothes, iphones, cologne/perfume. I have been using Swag Bucks for a few weeks and already have over 300 points. I earn most of my points by using there search engine and taking there daily polls. You get a point just for logging in daily!!!! If you follow them on Facebook, or twitter they give "swag codes" for extra points.
So what are "swag codes"? Swag codes are strings of text that you can find almost anywhere in there network. When you find one, you then enter it into your swag code field on your account page. Its just that easy!
Signing up is easy and fast. They frequently give sign up bonuses!! So head over to Swag Bucks and give it a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment