Friday, June 18, 2010

Great Deals for the Cheap

Today I have received a lot of tips on great deals going on for Father's day. My favorite is 1.99lb cherries. Cherries are so expensive but it is one of my few specialties in life. Just this last weekend  I went to the market to buy some and they were $12 a bag. Wow!!! To say this least  I didn't get the bag. Well for today only, the World Market is having a sale on cherries.  I love to just snack on theses while watching a great movie. I really need to find out how many calories are in cherries. Do anyone know how many calories are in cherries?  What is your special little treat that you sometimes over indulge in? 

IKEA  is having a special breakfast for fathers on Father's Day.  IKEA is giving dads a small breakfast (eggs, bacon, potatoes) and coffee for free on Father’s Day. Yummy!! They even have specials meals for the children. This is a nice little place to go that many do not know about that sale meals. The prices are great.


Did you like this? Check out more and consider subscribing and get free updates in your email inbox or in your feed reader!



No comments:

Post a Comment